Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rjkventuresllc
Returning Member

TurboTax Business - Can’t File Electronically - Keeps asking for the same "missing" data

We’re a California LLC - 10-year TurboTax Business / QuickBooks Pro / Windows 10 user.  I completed both Federal and State forms, and both passed error checks.  When I go to file electronically, I’m asked for provide missing data (Note: it was previously entered), e.g., end-of-year LLC assets.  It asks for a few other items, but the fields are present and look correct.  After I provide the requested value and confirm others, I try to file electronically again.  Same questions come up – it’s in a loop and what I entered in not sticking.  Ground Hog Day.  Not much time left to file for businesses.  I removed and reloaded the software.  Everything current.  I reentered all the data for 2021.  All with the same result.  My taxes are pretty simple for a business.  Others must be seeing the same thing.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
dander425
Returning Member

TurboTax Business - Can’t File Electronically - Keeps asking for the same "missing" data

Same here..every year there's a different issue, this year, in addition to this, I could'nt use the cd i purchased, so had to go through the hassle of downloading and having to prove that I puchased it. I'm using someone else's program next year..so tired of these glitdhes from Turbo Tax Can't believe that there's not someone who can fix this.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies