mike Callahan

Turbo Tax won't open

The TurboTax keeps telling me that the NYS Tax return must be dowloaded first, in order to open the program.    The download takes mere seconds and still TurboTax will NOT Open.  I did probably 6 or so tax returns, including downloading several different states prior to April 15th..   NOW, I cannot open anything.. 

HELP  

tagteam

Turbo Tax won't open

You should contact Customer support. They can put a state download in your account which you can then install.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number?jump_to=answer_3300041

Jesusgt150-

Turbo Tax won't open

I'm having the same issue and I deleted the software by accident without realizing that I had thrown away the CD-rom. So now I'm out of luck and can't even open anything. What can you do for us Turbo Tax?

tagteam

Turbo Tax won't open

If you have some form of proof that you purchased the product (e.g., a receipt), then contact Support (link in the previous comment).