Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax will not let me complete my return because they want a CADA certificate number. What do i do?

What is a 104AD
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

Turbo tax will not let me complete my return because they want a CADA certificate number. What do i do?

From what you say, it sounds as if this information is unnecessary.  If that's the case, then, to edit your state tax return in TurboTax Online:    

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account
  2. Click on Take me to my return or Pick up where you left off button
  3. Select the State tab, in the left pane 
  4. Click on Continue, then update your information, deleting the amount of Agricultural Asset Lease Deduction, if anything is present.

If you’re unable to correct the data by going back to that section of your state return, your best bet may be to clear your state return and start it over.

Please see the TurboTax Help article How do I delete my state return in TurboTax Online? or How do I clear my state return in the TurboTax for Windows software? as appropriate for guidance.

DR 0104AD is Colorado's Subtractions from Income Schedule.  It's used when you're allowed to use certain items to lower your income.

A CADA (Colorado Agricultural Development Authority) number is needed if you're claiming an Agricultural Asset Lease Deduction on Line 17 of your DR 0104AD.  (See Line-by-Line Instructions for the DR 0104AD - Subtractions from Income Schedule in Instructions for Form 104.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies