Solved: Turbo Tax suggested i mail state return but the printout even stated that NYS requires that the return be filed electronically. How can i do that now?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Turbo Tax suggested i mail state return but the printout even stated that NYS requires that the return be filed electronically. How can i do that now?

I'm not seeing an option on the site now that i've printed my return.  I did e-file federal as suggested there...
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Turbo Tax suggested i mail state return but the printout even stated that NYS requires that the return be filed electronically. How can i do that now?

The turbotax printout is incorrect but they never change it.

You are not required to e-File an NY State tax return.

Visit the NY tax revenue website to obtain the mailing address for a paper state return.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

The turbotax printout is incorrect but they never change it.

You are not required to e-File an NY State tax return.

Visit the NY tax revenue website to obtain the mailing address for a paper state return.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 15

you can try again to e-File, since you e-Filed your Federal  tax return
If TurboTax is not letting you do that, mail it.
v
Privacy Settings