TurboTax has had the 1099-R entry available for some time. Be sure you have run all updates. If you continue to have trouble, try these fixes.
For a Mac, on the Turbotax Menu click on "Turbotax" in the upper far left, then hold down the "option" button on your Mac keyboard. When you hold the "option" button it will change the "check for updates" to read "download latest updates". While continuing to hold down the "option" button click on "download latest updates".
For Windows, try this. It has worked for some people with similar problems.
- Exit from TurboTax.
- Right-click the TurboTax 2019 icon on your Windows desktop.
- On the pop-up menu click "Properties."
- In the Properties window click the "Compatibility" tab.
- Check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select Windows 7."
- Check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator."
- Click OK.
- Start TurboTax again.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"