Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax deluxe crashing at printing

Every time I try to print, preview, or even print to a pdf, Turbo tax crashes. I have not idea what to do. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
Ferote

I am facing the same issue. This is on Mac and neither printing or exporting forms to PDF is working. Let me know if you find a solution.

Same issues with TurboTax Premier on Mac.  No printing or PDF file saving possible -- crashes every time.  All Mac OS updates are installed and all TurboTax updates are installed.

Same on Windows. Turned off virus protection and firewall, and made sure Adobe Reader is working. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll get some answers?

thefarmersdaughter
Returning Member

1. Sign in and open (continue) your online return, if you're not already signed in. Make sure you've gone past the blue "Simple and accurate" screen.
  2. From the My Account drop-down at the top, select Print center.
  3. In the TurboTax Print Center pop-up window, click the first option (Print, save, or preview this year's return) and follow the on-screen instructions.

Can I print "online" if I've prepared and uploaded my taxes on a downloaded version??

This same thing happened last year. I can't believe they haven't addressed how to print, or even how to save the **bleep** thing to a pdf. 

Last year I had to do screen shots of everything. Is that what's going to happen again this year??

I'm on a Mac. I've been doing my taxes using Macintax, and then Turbotax for over 20 years. 

Fix this product!! 

jdputsch

Same issue. Hard to believe. Printed copies / PDFs are a minimum functionality.

Turbo Tax Deluxe Download

MacOS 10.15.3 (Catalina)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies