turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax 2022 mac desktop crashes when I try to print to PDF

Hi, I'm trying to file my back taxes for 2022. I have federal and NYC. I filed in my information but I'm now trying to print it because I can't efile but whenever I try to print it turbotax just crashes. I've tried reinstalling the software, that did nothing.

I have the turbotax 2022 mac version. My OS is sonoma 14.3.1, I have a 2023 mac 14 inch with Apple M2 Pro chip. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

This problem has existed for years. I experience this, too -- but it really often is that the process just takes a long time, not that it's crashing. I encountered the spinning balloon once this year, Forced Quit, then tried again but waited longer, and the print preview and dialogue box did come through ultimately. So you can try that first -- just waiting a little. I guess because it's generating several pages' worth of print preview, it takes some time. (But it shouldn't.)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

This problem has existed for years. I experience this, too -- but it really often is that the process just takes a long time, not that it's crashing. I encountered the spinning balloon once this year, Forced Quit, then tried again but waited longer, and the print preview and dialogue box did come through ultimately. So you can try that first -- just waiting a little. I guess because it's generating several pages' worth of print preview, it takes some time. (But it shouldn't.)

This was the answer: just had to wait

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies