Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bondo59

Trying to file for Wisconsin. It says Schedule OS Credit for Net Tax Paid to Another State isn't ready. Says it will be ready today. This has moved a couple of times.

Just want an estimate as to when I will be able to file.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
rcsmithcr
Returning Member

Trying to file for Wisconsin. It says Schedule OS Credit for Net Tax Paid to Another State isn't ready. Says it will be ready today. This has moved a couple of times.

At least you got an explanation notwithstanding no estimate for the fix.  I first e-filed my returns simultaneously (Fed + 2 states) on 2/14/23 with Fed accepted within hours.  Then waited 2 days to learn both states (one resident, the other non-resident) had been rejected with no reason given for the reason or what to fix).  After re-running the review and checking all the forms for any errors indicated (all clean), I re-submitted getting a very quick rejection on the non-resident and one day later rejection on the resident -- all again with no explanation on the rejections.  Finally, on the third re-submittal after receiving and running software updates, submittals rejected again but this time with TT explanation that software updates for both states were still in process and to wait until 3/2/2023 for those states' software updates, run the updates, and re-submit.  If it is not fixed by then, I may be faced with printing the returns for submittal using reams of paper to do so!  Very disappointed with TT this year -- been using since 1996.

Same question here! According to the file estimation for turbotax this file should be available and supported today. 

Waiting on this too. When will it be ready????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies