Trying to file and need to pay by check because cannot pay full amount and the option isn't available?

If you are trying to pay your TurboTax fees we only take debit/credit cards.

If your are trying to pay your Federal Taxes follow these steps:

I seem to be unable to file the taxes without paying the whole amount to the IRS.  Is there a way I can file the taxes and set up payments with the IRS?

Yes if you select pay by check on the amount due and follow the IRS Installment Agreement above you will be able to set up an arrangement as long as you qualify

that option isn't available for me when I go to File and get to the payment options.  I only have pay by credit card available.  What do I do?  I am trying to get to Form 9465 or a Pay by Check option...