You can claim them as Professional Development in the Other Miscellaneous expense area of your Schedule C.
While inside the software and working on your return, type Schedule C in the Search at the top of the screen (you may see a magnifying glass there). There will be a popup that says Jump to Schedule C. Select that to get to the general area.
- Business Income and Expenses
- select Edit next to your business (if it is there)
- scroll to Business Expenses
- then, Other Common Business Expenses
- select that, then on the next screen you will see categories and can choose Other Miscellaneous Expenses
After selecting Other Miscellaneous Business Expenses, you will be able to type a description and the amount.
Follow through all the areas in the Business section of the TurboTax software and it will provide you with a lot of assistance. You'll notice blue links that have more information and details about the particular sections that will be extremely helpful.
Also, this link may be helpful to you IRS Small Business Help Center .