Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

this is so confusing why don't you have online help anymore

I don't want to read a bunch of crowd funded user "community" discussions. I want online help where I have a question and get an answer.

My question is, how do I print out all worksheets. TurboTax used to have several choices for printing return. What happened to that? Also what happened to providing online help for your products?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

Yes, when you print your tax return, the default option is just the filing forms.

If you want the entire return with every detail, you have to select that you want Forms to keep or review for your records and Tax return, all calculation worksheets.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Also I cannot figure out how to reply/post on a question. When I read a question I can't post on it until I "sign into TurboTax." When I sign into TurboTax I can no longer see the question. When I go back to the question area I am no longer signed in. 

--------------------------------

The question I read was named 

How do I print a copy of my tax return in TurboTax?
SOLVEDby TurboTax935Updated January 30, 2024

-------------------------------------

Below are instructions from this thread --some of it appears to be incorrect. See Step 2, there is no "Print" option under "TurboTax" on Mac desktop. I did choose Print under File and I was able to see the options. This system of everyone posting things which are incorrect is super confusing. Why can't you have product documentation provided directly from Intuit?

-------------------------------------

TurboTax Desktop

To print a copy of your return, complete the following steps:

1. Open the return you want to print.
  2. From the File menu (or TurboTax menu if you're on a Mac), choose Print.
  3. In the pop-up window, select the form set you want to print (tax return, specific forms, etc.) and then select Preview Print Copy (on Mac, select your print options and then select Continue).
  4. Select the printer icon from the menu to open the print window, and then after making any adjustments in the window, select Print.‌

You can also print directly from a saved PDF of your return by double-clicking the PDF to open it and then following the instructions in step 4.

Julie thanks but I don't see any of this. I am on a Mac using Desktop version for which I paid a lot of money.

ps Julie I did figure it out from the post I found above. But the inordinate amount of time I have to spend searching for information on using this product is driving me crazy.

Also Julie you don't tell me in your post HOW to find what you are showing me. I used to write documentation and one of my pet peeves is not telling the user how to get to the steps you are describing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies