Solved: This is MY tax return not yours. I will decide whether to itemize or not. I need to see Schedule A to make this decision. How do I see my Schedule A?

This is MY tax return not yours. I will decide whether to itemize or not. I need to see Schedule A to make this decision. How do I see my Schedule A?

I have already entered my deductions and printed a PDF 1040 with schedules, but no Schedule A is included. I believe TT has used the standard deduction for my return. NEVERTHELESS, I insist on seeing MY Schedule A.

You can view your Schedule A by taking the following steps in the Desktop Version of TurboTax: 

1.) In the upper right-hand corner, click Forms

2.) On the left-hand side, click Open Form

3.) In the search bar, type Schedule A 

4.) Clicking Schedule A: Itemized Deductions will open this form for you to review it. 

If you'd like to switch to Itemized Deductions, please follow the steps at the link below: 

3.) In the search bar, type Schedule A