mcgone-fishing20

There is a sentence that states complete action below to show I am not a robot but there is not an action to complete. When I select transmit my return now, nothing happe

mesquitebean

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the CAPTCHA.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:
  • First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.
Retire68

I cannot submit my tax return , keeps asking me to check I am not a robot  over and over

mesquitebean

So it's not displaying the Captcha image when you click the "I am not a robot?"

My answer above from 2019 is still pretty much the answer today.

If the "I am not a robot" Captcha is not working right or has missing elements, here are some things to try.

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the Captcha from displaying.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the Captcha will appear.
  • Log in and try again.