Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The schedule H from 1040 Employer EIN and EmployerName controltxt must mach data in the e-file database

What happens the Employer EIN is not matching the employer name controltxt in the e-file database
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
pk
Level 15
Level 15

The schedule H from 1040 Employer EIN and EmployerName controltxt must mach data in the e-file database

@Adeyemi-1995 , where schedule-H is used for quite a few situations, the mention of  form 1040   employer leads me ro suspect that you are talking about a "household employee ' related  withholding and reporting thereof. But then this does not  quite  gell with your comment about " employer EIN and  control #". Thus I am left with a feeling that I do not understand the sitautrion qat all.,  Please could you elucidate  on the situation:   1. are you the employer ?  are you a person or an entity  and if so what type of entity ?    Why the disparity between the EIN ( ? )  and ??  Why is there a control number  ? 

Please , can you explain the siktuation in as much detail as possible  and also what are you trying to achieve --??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies