rose-brunning

The amount of wages transferring from my federal to state return is incorrect and I do not see a way to manually fix it

Janani

rose-brunning

Thanks.  I confirmed the correct information on my federal return and deleted my state and started over.  The incorrect amount is still showing up in my wages on the state return. How do I correct this manually?
Janani

Please try to follow the steps below:

Click the Federal Taxes tab near the top of the screen.
Select the Wages & Income subtab.
Navigate to the Income Summary screen.
Click the Update button to the right of Wages and Salaries.
Click Edit next to the W-2 that contains the state income and withholdings in question.
Scroll down to Boxes 15-17 and make sure those boxes are correct. Also make sure that box 15 contains the correct 2-digit state code. Click here for U.S. Postal Service state abbreviations.
Click Continue twice to save your changes. If necessary, repeat Steps 5-7 for other W-2s.