Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Technical Issue with Turbo Tax Sign-on

I have used the CD Version of Turbo Tax for the last few years.  This year I tried to do the online version and when I tried to create an account, it said I already had an account but the password the system generated did not work.  I called the 1-800 number and got a mechanical voice which sent a link to my email to change my password.  The link did not work.  So I decided to do the CD version again this year, however, when I installed the turbo tax app I had to log onto Intuit and enter a password which of course created the same problem as before - I couldn't log on because I didn't have a password and the system would not allow me to create a new account.  Fortunately I finally got to talk to an individual in tech support who after 2 hours on the phone was able to get me up and running.  I believe part of my issue with the password reset was because I was using my Edge browser and I had to download Google Chrome in order to the tech support person to connect to my computer.  So Turbo Tax needs to indicate that Google Chrome is the preferred browser for its products.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies