After tracking my refund I was told it was redone and now I owe.I have basically filed the same amount every year this is the first year they have done this .is this a turbo mistake And if it isvwhy did turbo not notify me personally.?
- Sign in to TurboTax.
- Scroll down to Your tax return & documents (you may need to select Show),
- If you only see the option to amend 2018 or earlier, it's because you can't amend an unfiled 2019 return. Instead, just select Pick up where you left off, make your changes, and disregard the rest of these instructions.
- Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
- Carefully follow the instructions. Don't worry if your refund changes to $0. This is normal on amended returns.
- When finished, we'll give you instructions for printing and mailing your amended return as amendments can't be e-filed.
Three weeks after mailing your amended return, you can start tracking it at the IRS Where's My Amended Return? tracking tool. Please allow at least 16 weeks for the IRS to process your amended return.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"