Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Alvinismyhus
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Forgot my tax return card PIN number for use at atms and can’t seem to find a way to change that

Yea I'm trying to reset my arm card pin number

Jldalways

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Forgot my tax return card PIN number for use at atms and can’t seem to find a way to change that

Forgot my pin number for withdrawal from atm

Jldalways

Need to change pin number for atm withdrawal 

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

For help, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I forgot last years pin and the Irs will not accept my return.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

It sounds like you need your 6 digit IP PIN to file your tax return.

If so, the IRS would be the only agency that can assist you with this. 

See the following link to obtain your IP PIN.

Obtaining your 6-digit IP PIN

@ ces81 wrote:

I forgot last years pin and the Irs will not accept my return.

There are several kinds of PINs.  What is the exact rejection error code/message you are getting?  Or do you mean the 2018 AGI?

Most people verify their efiling by using the 2018 AGI on the screen where it specifically asks for 2018 AGI.     Or are you referring to the 5-digit signature PIN in the efile section?   

Another screen where you electronically "sign" the return will ask for a 5-digit Self-Select PIN where you choose any 5 digits you want.   That self-select PIN is chosen on a screen with today's date and your birthdate.

Or is it a 6-digit IP PIN (Identity Protection PIN) provided by the IRS each year to certain victims of identity theft?

Again, the rejection error code will tell you (and us) what you are referring to.

Hello I forgot my passwordTo my card

Forgot my password to my card for the 2018

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, you have two options:

1) If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, sign in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen.

2) If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance

[PII removed]

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

This is a public forum. Please do not post personal information or PIN numbers. 

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, you have two options:

1) If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen.

2) If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance

I forgot my pin number and I was like to reset it I forgot my pin number

I would like to reset my PIN number for the ATM machine

Can you show me how to reset my PIN number 2 for the ATM machine

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies