Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

RGBush
Returning Member

Tax History Information is Incorrect in 2023 Desktop Deluxe

Under Tools -  Tax History, some information is incorrect in this year's version of TurboTax Deluxe (Desktop). Previous year's versions showed the correct numbers for all categories like Taxable Income, Refund, Effective Tax Rate, Tax Bracket, Amount Owed, Applied to Next Year, etc.

I've tried installing TurboTax multiple times and on different computers, but the same problem persists. I have all the latest updates installed. It almost appears that this Tax History Tool is pulling in the wrong numbers to the wrong category. For example, it shows the Effective Tax Rate as 22%, but the Tax Bracket shows 0%. It shows my refund amount under the category of "Applied to Next Year" when I haven't applied any refund to next year taxes (while showing an arbitrary number of $6.48 under Refund).  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
RGBush
Returning Member

I've seen other people post similar concerns about incorrect or missing information under Tools - Tax History, but there's never been an appropriate answer or solution to the problem. I guess this won't be addressed by Intuit. 

kashakona

Same issue.  In years past, the numbers seem correct.  Very disappointing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies