State tax return for TN says "incomplete" yet the Turbo tax prompts are telling me I don't have to file when I go to complete it. Why is it prompting me to file?

user1122895000

The prompts tell me I do not have to file TN state tax return because I do did not earn interest or dividends above the specified amount. However, when I leave that portion without filling the TN state tax return, it shows up as incomplete or like it still needs to be completed. 

KatherineC

You can delete your Tennessee return.  To do so, please look at the following information: