• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madrid2684
Level 1

So I filed taxes with y’all but I have a tax id number so I can’t get the stimulus check but can my dependents children still get the 500 even tho i cant

Will my legal children receive the stimulus check even tho I can because I filed with tax id number
4 Replies
MinhT1
Expert Alumni

So I filed taxes with y’all but I have a tax id number so I can’t get the stimulus check but can my dependents children still get the 500 even tho i cant

If your children are under 17 and have SSNs, they should receive a stimulus payment of $500 each.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
madrid2684
Level 1

Yes they are legal in have vaild socials!

madrid2684
Level 1

I also have another guest ion I have 5 kids but only claimed 4 ! How can I add the other to get the money to or I can’t?

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

If you have an ITIN and not a Social Security number, unfortunately, you are not eligible for the stimulus payments. 

Your dependent children are also not eligible for the $500 payments, whether they have a SS number or not. See more information here.

@madrid2684

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v