So I am lying when I say that in the middle of my return I was told that I needed the deluxe version and that it would be 39.99 rather than 59.99 if I did it last night?

kurt-e-wickiser

mesquitebean

This is mainly a user community forum.   We won't know what you saw.  In the past TurboTax has made unpredictable offers in the middle of the night, that not all users could even see.   If you saw a special offer last night, please phone TurboTax Support and discuss it with them.  Your issue cannot be addressed in the user forum.

The steps in the article below will allow you to schedule a call back. There is also a listed number there, but it may have large wait times.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

Kat

@kurt.e.wickiser Please do call Support so that someone at TurboTax can try to establish exactly what has happened.  If TurboTax has made an error in your situation, they will make it right.  I assure you that no one thinks that you're lying.  So sorry for the difficulty.
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***