I want to fill out my federal taxes and state (MA) taxes and to finish my health care forms. I have Medicare and Tuffs Preferred Coverage. What do I select?

Since you have Medicare, complete the MA Health Insurance interview as follows:

- You had approved (MCC) coverage for all of 2016

- You had government-subsidized insurance

- Select Medicare from the list of choices

You don't need to enter 1099-HC information for the Tufts coverage.

To enter your health insurance information on your MA return, please follow these steps:

1.  On the screen, What type of health insurance did you have in 2019, click both boxes:

• I had private insurance 
  • I had something else

2.  In the next section, What type of insurance was it, mark the Medicare box.

3.  Continue through the screens, entering information from your 1099-HC form.