Since you have Medicare, complete the MA Health Insurance interview as follows:
- You had approved (MCC) coverage for all of 2016
- You had government-subsidized insurance
- Select Medicare from the list of choicesYou don't need to enter 1099-HC information for the Tufts coverage.
To enter your health insurance information on your MA return, please follow these steps:
1. On the screen, What type of health insurance did you have in 2019, click both boxes:
2. In the next section, What type of insurance was it, mark the Medicare box.
3. Continue through the screens, entering information from your 1099-HC form.