Solved: Should I stop making estimated tax payments if I change my job part way through through year and increase my withholdings?

Should I stop making estimated tax payments if I change my job part way through through year and increase my withholdings?

I set up estimated tax payments for 2017 because I wasn't withholding enough. I made the first two estimated tax payments. I then changed jobs in July, and increased my withholdings at the new job to cover my expected taxes for the rest of the year. Do I still need to make the remaining estimated tax payments that were based on my old job?

You can stop as appropriate.

You can stop as appropriate.