Several employers, and mixed income, with both W2 wages and 1099 MISC pay earned. What percentage of my business expenses can be reported under a schedule C?

From January to July 2018,  I was an employee associate dentist, and received a W2 form for wages. From August to December 2018, I earned compensation as an independent contractor dentist at two other offices, instead receiving a 1099 MISC form for each. 

What percentage of my business expenses (e.g.: license fees, liability insurance premium) is allowed to be reported under schedule C?

Your insurance premiums for the period you were a 1099 contractor would be deductible, so you would allocate it based on the months.  Your Dentist license would be fully deductible as it is mandatory for you to practice. 

Thank you for your response.