turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

cbaw88

When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

@BellaNJakesMom I don’t have any bars mines was accepted on 1/22 and I file with credits just the path msg now

Accepted 01/22, still one bar. No path message yet.
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Just filed today ... Let u know when I get accepted.  
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Filed Feb 4 @ 11:14pm (last night) and I was accepted @12:10am Feb 5 checked website this morning and I have one bar. Doesnt that seen kind of quick. Wondering how everyone else's went in the beginning
jackiegrl
Returning Member

I filed last night around 11 pm  an got accepted an hour later around 12 am and I already have one bar.  . Is that how quick everyone else got a bar this year so far ? Just seems faster than last year .. however I don't think that really means anything

When does wmr have it's major updates

I believe it’s Wednesday and Saturday
enette4

Has anyone got a ddd

I'm still on the path message. Last year, i believe that they said that They were holding refunds that claimed credits until February 27th 2018, I end up getting my federal on the 16th (like I have been getting ) and thiz year it's February 15th 2019. So I hope I get it early. But I don't understand why... .you can still recieve your money and still go to WMR and still have the PATH message on there. Like really what's the point?

I didn't recieve my state until 12 days later..

Received my state last wk. Last yr got my state a wk before my Federal. Received my Federal on the 22nd with credits last yr. Filled the Jan 27th, earlier then last year. Hoping for this wk. Yes i Have Path Message. Any ideas?

so I'm confused, I filed on 1/22/19 taxes where excepted on the 23rd, and received the estimated receive date of 2/13/19...….and I filed EIC and Child Tax Credit...….received the PATH message...…..will the refund be released later than the 13th of february

I'm unaware Cassandra. I read in earlier comments if we have the PATH message we should get it the 15th. Again idk. I'm so unsure anymore. My hopes was that if I filed earlier, maybe a earlier deposit also.

However, how you guys getting estimate dates or bars. On TT I see accepted. I didn't get a email from them as I had previous years when I got the state refund. On IRS.com I only get Path Message. Am I using the wrong apps/online sources?

Seen this online this morning...

You may also experience delays if you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. Under the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015, the IRS is required to hold tax returns for folks who claimed those credits until Feb. 15. If you claimed either of those tax breaks, a PATH Act message may appear when you use the Where’s My Refund? tool.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies