Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

EllenNH
Returning Member

Schedule E. not printing as expected

I have 7 rental properties.  The Schedule E supports 3 properties per form, so I end up with 3 Schedule E's.  In past years, they have always printed as part of the tax forms.  This year only the first schedule E prints.   In past years, I could expand the tax forms from print and select one or more forms to print.  Not this yearl.   If I save to PDF with all worksheets, still no joy - just the one Schedule E and I want all 3 for more files.   I go to view and select GOTO FORMS and select the 2nd Schedule E and print but it is just page 1 and not the backside (page 2).  So I click on quickzoom at bottom of form and select to print that side but Turbotax crashes each time I tryl

And on my schedule C, for the many 1099's I enter, it does not fill in that these relate to the schedule C from which I did the entry of these.  It just shows a blank field and tells you to enter what the 1099 is forl. When I enter sales as question suggests, then it creates a 2nd schedule C that has just the 1099 on it.  When I go to the form, it shows the field is blank on my other 1099's and from the form I click into the field and it has a dropdown to select the schedule C or rental that the 1099 is associated with.  Why does the entry page not do the dropdown or know where i entered it from?  

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Please clarify which version of TurboTax you are using to access and print these forms.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
EllenNH
Returning Member

I am using the desktop (MAC) Home and Business version.

AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

Researching further into this issue of printing related to Schedule E, has already been fixed.  However, the TurboTax update that contains the correction has not been released as of today.  Please check again tomorrow and be sure that your TurboTax software is updated to the current version by going to Online > Check for Updates at the top of the screen.

Be aware that according to the team in charge of correcting the situation, this was a printing issue only.  The calculations and electronic filing of your return would not be affected.  

@EllenNH 

AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

The TurboTax update to correct this printing issue is now scheduled for release on 2/15/2024.  Remember the problem is only when trying to print your return, electronic filing and calculations are not affected.

@EllenNH 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies