jester2057

Schedule c pages is asking for information that I don't believe I have, because I wasn't sent 1099-K and 1099-MISC because I didn't make the minimum amount of $600

I was only paid 28.63 out of Gross 38.19 for Lyft

MichaelDC

Since you didn't receive a 1099-MISC, you can report other income simply by following the instructions below:

1. Sign into you TurboTax account.

2. Click Pick up where I left off (if not already open)

3. Click Federal Taxes tab

4. Click Wages & Income sub category.

5. Select I'll choose what I work on option.

6. Scroll all the way down to the Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C (under less common income) and click Start/Update.

7. Click Start/Update next to Other income not already reported on a Form W-2 or Form 1099 and follow the online screen prompts to enter your income.

Note: If you have only income from self-employment and no expenses, there is no need to upgrade from Deluxe. If you do have expenses, however, that will trigger an upgrade to the TurboTax Self-Employed edition.

MichaelDC

1. Sign into you TurboTax account.

3. Click Federal Taxes tab

4. Click Wages & Income sub category.