Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Sch K-1 :Box 20 Code Z has been selected but no Section 199A income has been entered from Statement A. Yes it has? How do I get rid on this error message, so that I can file?

When I ran my review I got this message. Sch K-1 :Box 20 Code Z has been selected but no Section 199A income has been entered from Statement A.  But it has and shows up in the review. It only flagged this one of multiple K-1s I enteredScreenshot 2024-04-13 235502.png

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Sch K-1 :Box 20 Code Z has been selected but no Section 199A income has been entered from Statement A. Yes it has? How do I get rid on this error message, so that I can file?

I figured it out. A couple screens later, there is a "We need some information about your 199A income"

The first box says (Business) has business income (loss). Since it was rental income and not the first line which is ordinary business income, I didn't check the box. When I checked it, all the categories of income showed up.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

I figured it out. A couple screens later, there is a "We need some information about your 199A income"

The first box says (Business) has business income (loss). Since it was rental income and not the first line which is ordinary business income, I didn't check the box. When I checked it, all the categories of income showed up.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies