Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

maumail1

Referral Reward

I sent a referral link to my friend, who then used it to file their taxes this year. They did NOT get the 20% off the $59 fee, and I haven't seen anything about the referral reward gift card. How long does this take and why didn't they get the discount?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
maglib
Level 11

Referral Reward

@maumail1 

How do I track my referrals?

You can trigger a ‘dashboard’ email that shows the status of all of your referrals. Just visit the Share page (http://refer.turbotax.intuit.com/faqs) then click on the Email My Stats link, found under the sharing options.

How many rewards can I earn?

You can earn up to a total of twenty rewards, or $200 in Amazon.com Gift Codes.

I accidentally deleted my Amazon Gift Code reward email. Can it be resent?

Yes, of course. Just send an email to support@extole.com and we will re-send your reward to you via email. Please note that support@extole.com will respond back to your request during M-F, 9-5 pm Pacific.

How do I redeem my Amazon.com Gift Card reward?

It’s easy. Redeem your Amazon.com Gift Card reward in just a few steps.  First, copy the claim code in the reward email.  Then, sign in to your Amazon.com account, and click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account.  Finally, enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Account.

What if I referred my friend, he or she completed his or her taxes with TurboTax, but I never got a reward?

No problem – please send an email to support@extole.com with the email addressed you used to register for the program. In this email, please send us the email address of your friend, and we’ll look his or her referral in our system. Please note that support@extole.com will respond back to your request during M-F, 9-5 pm Pacific.

**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by marking as BEST ANSWER and clicking the thumb icon in a post and that I solved your question
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I am NOT an expert and you should confirm with a tax expert.

Referral Reward

My child filed for the first time this year.  I sent her the referral email so she could save 20% and it never gave her the discount. I assume I will also not get the $25 gift card. How can this be rectified?

maglib
Level 11

Referral Reward

@Upsetmomm you should always start a new thread. As per my response in red, I will retype it:
What if I referred my friend, he or she completed his or her taxes with TurboTax, but I never got a reward?

No problem – please send an email to support@extole.com with the email addressed you used to register for the program. In this email, please send us the email address of your friend, and we’ll look his or her referral in our system. Please note that support@extole.com will respond back to your request during M-F, 9-5 pm Pacific.
**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by marking as BEST ANSWER and clicking the thumb icon in a post and that I solved your question
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I am NOT an expert and you should confirm with a tax expert.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies