Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Recursive loop won't let me submit state taxes?

I am attempting to file my Colorado state taxes and it keeps asking me if I will file my return before 4/15 (which today's date is 4/14) and if I was incarcerated for 180 days or more (which we were not).  It will not file until I answer those questions which has been answered (correctly) but it keeps going back to them?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

This happens from time to time.  Try clearing your browser's cache and deleting your cookies, then try again.

See the TurboTax Help articles How to clear your cache and How do I delete cookies? for assistance.

If that doesn't help, see the TurboTax Help article Why am I stuck in a loop in the File section of my return? for guidance.

I have been stuck on this for weeks now, where they keep telling me the same thing, clear cache and cookies, click review federal, review state and final review and try it all over again and nothing is working. I was finally told to file for extension and not even that is loading. Now its 12:22am on the 15th and IDK what to do. Just know youre not alone!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies