Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Recieved a 1095A in mail and never and never applyed for health insurance. now they want to charge me out of my taxes and intuit won't give me a 8962 so i can file ?

says I had insurance in 2023 but never got anything saying this in 2023
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Recieved a 1095A in mail and never and never applyed for health insurance. now they want to charge me out of my taxes and intuit won't give me a 8962 so i can file ?

If you never applied for marketplace insurance contract the marketplace for a corrected 1095-A. 

definitely call Marketplace...... there has been a number of fraud cases that have occurred and if you are one of them it is important to contact Marketplace so they cancel the policies..... be sure to ask them about 2024.  if it is fraud, be sure they create a case. 

one if the options on the menu is "tax forms" - hit that choice to talk to the agent - they have seen fraud over and over again - they will know what to do if that is the case here. 

1-800-318-2596

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies