turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

READ!! I used TurboTax Non Filer Tool And I'm Getting My Stimulus Check Via Direct Deposit!!

On Apr 4th when TurboTax launched its "free Stimulus Registration for non-tax filers" I filled out everything and submitted. The same day both my federal and state 2019 Tax Returns were accepted. Apparently when you fill out the TurboTax "free Stimulus Registration for non-tax filers" it actually e-files a 2019 Tax Return too. I also entered my direct deposit information into the tool too when I filled it out. Just now using the Get My Payment tool it tells me that they have schedule a deposit for Apr 22nd. My Refund Status is still stuck on Return Received on the IRS Site. I also use Chase as my bank.

Some important Details

- Filled out TurboTax free Stimulus Registration for non-tax filers Apr 4th and was accepeted for Federal and State same day

- I entered my direct deposit info when I was filling out the TurboTax free Stimulus Registration for non-tax filers form

- My bank is Chase

- Return/Refund status on IRS site doesn't matter. My 2019 Tax Return is Accepted, but hasn't been approved

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies