Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

#WMR2023

@1angrymama @th0126 @Sweet-sunshine @nortonkd  @missesp82 @kanisha0418 @Kesi12 @bharkless84  @drj311 @BB2019  yaw had to make a new chat for us lol but my account transcripts updated but it just say no return filed and got a as of date for Feb.19th so um

praying they working on mine🙏🏾🙏🏾

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

18 Replies

#WMR2023

@ddenese80 I hope so too! I plan on finishing mine up this weekend 🤞

#WMR2023

Hey hey! Umm I haven’t even checked my transcripts lol! I’m getting back was less this year. I made “too much” and went exempt too long lol smh.

#WMR2023

Lol yea i almost went exempt to long also 

#WMR2023

Smh! I’m ready for this season to fly by!! But I saw summa yall following each other on fb? Why yall aint tell me lol

#WMR2023

Lol ion have fb 

#WMR2023

Heyyyyy y’all. I haven’t filed yet. Says I’ll owe so no rush 😩😂

ee-ea
Level 15

#WMR2023

Pay the feds in your own sweet time, let the Feds wait!  State too.

#WMR2023

thank you so much! took me forever to find this years chat. can anyone add me next year so i can find it please! ty (been here the last 2 or 3 at least lol) 

#WMR2023

mine was accepted Feb. 6 I'm never able to get my transcripts online they always have to mail mine. so i don't know if I will even try to get them this year. 

I'm getting less back this year too which is weird because its like $1000 less and I made close to the same as last year. and nothing changed pretty much. same amount of dependents. only thing that's changed is my address and zip code but still same area. so i really don't think that would make a difference and if it did it would be state. I'm just guessing were getting back less this year. which sucks. 

#WMR2023

Hello am si sure will make sure I add you next year God willing 

#WMR2023

Thank you! ♡♡♡

Got my state refund Monday night. Late at night. (Oklahoma) 

Which seems about right I normally get it with in a week.

#WMR2023

@ddenese80 what does that mean, went exempt too long? 

#WMR2023

BTW, I received my DD early this morning for state & federal. Took a week & a half. Unbelievable! I never get my state back that fast. Wishing you all luck & a quick turn around this year!

#WMR2023

Yep went exempt to long 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies