Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2022

Um soooo happy everyone is back again i love the fact that we all come together every year for our taxes love my tax family💙

#WMR2022

That sucks. I’m in a fb group and a ton of people are having to verify this year. Some have said they made an appointment at their local irs office and verified in person. I had A baby last year so fingers crossed they don’t ask me.

#WMR2022

O dang hope and pray none of us have a problem this year🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2022

Omg! I hope it’s smooth sailing this year. I’ve had no updates yet on my transcripts or WMR 🙄

last year was fast which never happens to me so hoping this year goes good for all of us 

#WMR2022

Right we gone believe everything is gone gk through smooth for all of us🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2022

I’ve only updated on tt… says 2/21 ddd.. WMR says processing with tax topic 152…and no update on transcript 

#WMR2022

I am too lol, I called the irs they said it could fix itself but I’m not too worried I just want hurry up and verify myself. I guess I gotta wait til they generate the letter, I will be able to view it online. But I just want it to hurry up

#WMR2022

How did you know you had to verify?

#WMR2022

When I checked wmr it popped up but to verify yourself you can login to your irs account, which I do have but it wouldn’t verify.

#WMR2022

My transcripts updated today it has the cycle code date of 2/26 I knew there wouldn’t be a refund date on there til after the 15th but I have all my codes and everything so I should get a refund date after the 15th right? That was fast too I just filed Tuesday… I didn’t go through TT this year tho

#WMR2022

IMG_1328.jpeg

#WMR2022

My transcripts updated today, too. I have a DDD of 2/14!!! That was sooo fast. It was faster last year than normal too. Maybe the irs finally got their sh*t together, lol!

#WMR2022

Happy for yall!!! I’m glad it went and is going smooth for yall! My transcripts still blank.. 

#WMR2022

Mine have all the codes except for the 846 code praying i get that code in the morning🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2022

This is how mine looks yayyyy we up next for our DDD🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies