turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2022

@1angrymama You’re absolutely right!! I paid my fees upfront to prevent this or so I thought. Nonetheless it’s still coo. I waited till the day of last year as well, it dropped in the wee hrs of the morning 2/24/22 

#WMR2022

My transcript is blank! Files and accepted 2/10

#WMR2022

I have been out the loop and sick as heck and missed all of y’all. 

#WMR2022

Good morning, this is the first year I file with credit karma is the refund process the same as a bank account?

#WMR2022

SPTBG site says they took my fees and sent my money today. Now I’m waiting on NFCU *fingers crossed*

#WMR2022

@BB2019  Navy Federal did not release my refund until this morning. They do 1 day prior 

#WMR2022

Today technically would be my 1 day prior but I’m just happy SPTBG didn’t hold them forever 

#WMR2022

@BB2019  Ohh ok yes coo. They’ll  release it through the automated service too. Glad it’s over

#WMR2022

Yes Republic Bank got my refund this morning and released it and my bank dropped it around 3pm today you guys Tax season is officially over thank you GOD!!! @th0126 @ddenese80 @BB2019 @Sweet-sunshine @1angrymama see you guys next tax season did everyone get theirs yet because we here until everyone get hood rich 🤣😩

#WMR2022

I haven't received mine yet, state or federal but then again I didn't file until two weeks ago, so I have a long road to go. But I'm super excited for everyone that received theirs 

#WMR2022

Just got mine!!!!

#WMR2022

Yes ma’am @missesp82 I’m glad yess we don’t leave til everyone get theirs 😁

#WMR2022

I got mine last week, but have still been keeping up with all of you! Happy for those that got that money & praying for the ones that haven't, that they will get theirs soon!

#WMR2022

Haven’t gotten mine yet but it’s expected in the morning 

#WMR2022

I didn’t file until 2/10 and mad at myself for it 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies