turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2022

I got 846 with ddd date of 2/22/23 😊

#WMR2022

@Burwellm congratulations you must be a daily updater, I'm a weekly and anticipating an update tomorrow.

IF THIS HELPS GIVE ME CHEERS

#WMR2022

@BB2019 I usually am a pather. I got a $500 child tax credit,  yes.

#WMR2022

I filed & was accepted 2/4 & had my 846 code a week later & got my money yesterday, 2/15. I received my state last night from KY. I'm super happy with the speed of things this year compared to the last few years.

#WMR2022

Is the 2/22 date on the transcripts or wmr?

#WMR2022

I do not have 846 code but a processing date of 2/20 and still path on WMR. Very confusing 

#WMR2022

Hey @nortonkd  im in ky too what part u in?

#WMR2022

@Yoyo772  the 846 code would be on your transcript if your a weekly like most of us you will most likely update over night tonight wmr updates on Saturdays for us 

#WMR2022

@1angrymama  I still haven’t updated my transcripts still have N/A I’m hoping  i update tomorrow, I hope we all update tomorrow 😫🤦🏾‍♀️

#WMR2022

@Burwellm  what is the last two digits of your cycle code?

Mine hasn’t updated yet. I file 1/24

#WMR2022

@1angrymama Girl I think we do this every year 😂 🤣 I'm in the Paducah area. Are you in Louisville?

#WMR2022

Mines didn’t update but I normally update on a Friday or Sat my code is 05 never been a weeker updater… fingers crossed 

#WMR2022

I am still on path and no 846 code yet praying I get mine 846 code tomorrow because I see people with cycle code ending in 05 get dates for 2/22 I should get a ddd for 2/23 because I normally get mine the last Thursday in the month 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾we all get ddd tomorrow 

#WMR2022

@ddenese80 Yes ma’am we’re in the same boatI have all my credits just waiting on 846 for 02-23-23 😄

#WMR2022

I’m pretty sure we do now that u said it and no I’m in Lexington @nortonkd  these years be blurred 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies