turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2022

I haven't updated either. Like y'all, my transcripts still say N/A.I just filed on the 4th & was accepted on the 4th. All I get now is the $500 child  tax credit, so idk if I will have to deal with the PATH. Do y'all know?

#WMR2022

Hey gm yall @Mrsboswell34 @ddenese80 @1angrymama  I just filed 2/2 as well I normally get mine the the 24th my account and wage transcripts are up but no info but my processing date (2/20) the others are n/a. So yeah we in the same boat

#WMR2022

I think you still have to be a Pather 😢

#WMR2022

My wage and income transcript says"No record of return filed". But my record of account transcript is complete with a processing date of 2/13. Does anyone know what is going on?

IF THIS HELPS GIVE ME CHEERS

#WMR2022

Yayyyyy and my wage transcripts says N/A also I don’t think that updates until weeks after you be gotten your refund though I believe that’s how it was last year 

#WMR2022

Morning everyone my transcripts updated this morning the N/A is gone n I now have a AS of date for 2/27 so I’m gonna assume next week I will update with a DDD 🤞🏾 

#WMR2022

Good morning everyone @1angrymama  only my account transcript updated  my return stills say N/A so I know they still haven’t started working on mines yet.. My account transcript say no return filed but has a as of date of 2/27. I hope we all see updates next weekend

#WMR2022

My as of date is 2/13. My return transcript has information but nothing about refund issued yet 🥺

#WMR2022

My transcripts have updated too. I have an as of date of 2/27 & an 846 refund code, date of 2/15! Don't know how that happened so fast, but I am NOT complaining!

#WMR2022

Good morning you guys

my transcripts updated and I have a processing date of 2/27 

#WMR2022

My transcripts been up but my wage transcripts still says N/A 

#WMR2022

Morning yall! Everything (transcripts) has updated except my wage and income but all the codes are on my account transcript EXCEPT 846 processing as of date changed to 2/27 so I’m expecting my 846 for 2/23!

#WMR2022

@th0126 @Mine is the same way I got all my codes except code 846 and my processing date is as of 2/20 I usually get my refund around the 22 or 23 so I should get a update next Saturday 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2022

@ddenese80  Yes ma’am that sounds exactly right and that’s definitely how it goes 😄

#WMR2022

What codes are supposed to be on the account transcript. I just have 3 lines. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies