Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2022

Heyyyyy people. Tax fam.. how y'all been 

#WMR2022

I'm not even on that page yet. I'm still on processing. I filed Jan 25th this year

#WMR2022

@ddenese80 hey girl. Yeah I'm here. For some reason last year I had a bad year. I didn't even file with TT this year. I went to h&r block this year. And the only reason for that is because I still have not yet gotten my federal tax from 2021-2022. SBTG says they have sent it off but yet these people at the IRS doesn't have them..and not only that.. I have to wait 90 days in order to hear from them. They are putting a trace on it. I'm madder than ever!!!

#WMR2022

I filed 1/24

#WMR2022

Did y'all have a good tax year last year?

#WMR2022

Hey you guys I’m here 

#WMR2022

O wow dats crazy fr I got mine around da same time I always get if last year and I used H&R Block one year and they charged me 500 I said never again lol but it looks like irs is moving pretty fast so I’m praying I get mine around the same time I did last year

#WMR2022

Hey girl praying we all have a quick and great tax season🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2022

I know that's right @ddenese80 . That's why I decided to file at h$r block this year. 

#WMR2022

HEY EVERYONE! 
I’m in complete shock cause I filed 1/24 and on Saturday it was approved and I should be getting my refund deposited Wednesday. This is the fastest I ever got my refund everrrr. It’s probably because this is the smallest refund I’ve ever got. 3 kids but I worked two jobs last year… I hope it goes as fast for all of you too! 

#WMR2022

Wow that’s great congratulations I filed 1/25 I pray I get a ddd by this Saturday did you have doc and ctc 

#WMR2022

Did you get you refund yet?

#WMR2022

@drj311 @Did you get your refund and did you have CTC or anything 

#WMR2022

Hey yaw I just filed mine today last year went pretty smooth for me I got my last years around the same time and in June of last year I got my 2020 so it was good for me let’s hope this year goes just as well

#WMR2022

Hey my ppls! I just filed as well @1angrymama lets get the show ona road! Some pathers already have their ddds. I’m not worried I usually get my refund right around my son’s birthday 2/24!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies