Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
3b468e522cb6 ‎Posted 7m ago | Latest post a minute ago by VolvoGirl
My wife and I plan on gifting $36,000 each to our single parent and her two minor children, $108,000 in total. Since the minor children do not have a checking account can I just make the payment to the single parent and in the notes of the check indi... read more
bce0 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 11m ago by xmasbaby0
towtime307-gmail ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
Here is my situation. My wife works in TX and I work in VA. We have filed the tax jointly. We sold our home in TX in 2023 where we stayed there for 11 years and move to another property in the same city. I understand we qualified for the capital gain... read more
maylh ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Mike9241
I have an updated K-1 and need to amend my personal return. I can find lots of reasons to amend a return accept due to an updated K-1, unless I am missing it. Where do I enter that information.
mball3usa ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Mike9241
My son is a student athlete that received a 1099 NEC for work he did as a coaching assistant. Does he need to file a Schedule C? He performed this work for 8 months during the school year.
jgarner004 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Hal_Al
In our completed TurboTax return, I am the "Taxpayer". How do I change that so that my spouse is the "Taxpayer"?
rondoctor ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by rjs
State refunds recd in 2023 in the Q&A don't match the number on Schedule 1 line 1. The amount reported on Sh1, ln 1 is lower. This could result in underpayment. TT says Sh1, Ln1 "this is a calculated field", but doesn't show me a worksheet with the c... read more
MD-Taxpayer1 ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by MD-Taxpayer1
deepnutz ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies