Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
Quisiera entender como funciona bien lo del tax return poque no se si es que hay algo que no entiendo o se equivocaron y no me mandaron la cantidad de dinero que era ($820). Tambien no se si hay un correo o alguna forma de contactar a turbotax.
gabocampos ‎Posted 31m ago | Latest post 13m ago by Bsch4477
From the IRS letter: "You entered your enrollment premiums, applicable second lowest cost silver plan (SLCSP) premium, and advance payment of PTC amounts as an annual calculation on line 11 of form 8962, Premium Tax Credit. However, you should have u... read more
christianandkath ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post 38m ago by Vromans11
My father's non-qualified annuity 1099-R states the entire distribution is taxable. The distribution code is 7D. The agent said because the distribution is all earnings. I show him IRS's General Rule and think a part of the distribution must be the p... read more
tdo061803 ‎Posted June 24, 2020 | Latest post 46m ago by dmertz
My printer is not working and I need a copy of the 2003 tax return sent to my email address, so I can get a relative to print it off for me.
Babycmor ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
We are trying to fix a mess due to contributions made to HSA while enrolled in medicare.Some claim these are not excess contribution if they were made within allowable limit, but because my wife added funds to her HSA when she was no longer eligible ... read more
Boomhauser ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post an hour ago by dmertz
Really need help! I didn't have this issue for the past few years. I have a form 1099-Misc, which has some sort of distribution of coupon interest from securities where the distribution of interest is treated as Ordinary Income (but not Capital Gain)... read more
jannethu ‎Posted July 1, 2023 | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Por que busque un a una persona para que me ayudara y jamas tuve respuesta
ad3ac2a57ed3 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Bsch4477
No mande el income tax a tiempo, pensé lo había hecho y hasta ahora sé que no declare, pues elegí o opción por correo postal por equivocación
katia1417 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Bsch4477
yukonhalls ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by rjs
i have verified that the CGI is correct for us jointly. They still cannot identify my wife by the CGI.can you help me?
gordon66 ‎Posted April 10, 2024 | Latest post 4 hours ago by taxlady28
Any idea what's causing this? It happens with all pull-down menus on all forms. 2023 TurboTax for Windows. I've been using it for many months and it just started this behavior. I have restarted my PC, checked updates etc. I can work around it but its... read more
JohnASmith ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5 hours ago by JohnASmith
I recently upgraded to a new windows 11 computer. I had desktop versions of Turbotax Premier on my old Windows 10 computer from 2016 through 2022. I have all CDs. I was able to install 2022, 2021 on my new computer. For 2020 and 2019 the activation c... read more
tksprabu ‎Posted November 5, 2023 | Latest post 6 hours ago by VolvoGirl
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies