Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mbm2308

When will the form 8606-t be ready? It said by 2/12/2020, now it simply states "Ready soon".

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

When will the form 8606-t be ready? It said by 2/12/2020, now it simply states "Ready soon".

We went through same thing last year.  Next it will say "Ready very soon".

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

Form 8606 will be in this week's release. We do not yet have an exact date/time, which is why "ready soon" is the current message that you see.

Our programmers and developers are working around the clock to get this to you.  We hope the next message that you see isn't, in fact, "Ready very soon," but instead is the actual form!  

I have this post on my watch list today and will return before I leave for the evening to let you know if I have learned anything new or sooner if I get confirmation of a release date/time.  

We know it's frustrating to wait and even more frustrating when we cannot provide exact dates and times.

It is important that we provide an accurate, quality product for our customers and sometimes that takes a little longer than we'd like.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
SusanY1
Expert Alumni

UPDATE, 4:10 PM Pacific, February 12, 2020.

Users of the Download/CD version of TurboTax please update your software Form 8936, 8606 and 4684 are now available for immediate use.

For TurboTax online users, updates typically happen in the overnight hours, please check tomorrow morning for updates.

Thank you so much for all of your input, suggestions, and patience. 

We are listening to you, and we do appreciate you!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies