turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bjubeck

When filing my federal return it states that I can't file at this time but that it will supported in a subsequent release. Will I be notified when I am able to file?

This in regards to a Qualified Business Inc Deduction and total REIT dividends.  Sounds like the current version of Turbotax does not support.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

When filing my federal return it states that I can't file at this time but that it will supported in a subsequent release. Will I be notified when I am able to file?

You will require Form 8995-A, Qualified Business Income Deduction.  This form should be available in TurboTax on 02/20/2020.  See the following TurboTax FAQ  for reference:  IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individu ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This form has been available on the IRS website since December or 2019. What's the reason for the delay? Intuit needs to get it together already

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies