Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I just received my Form 5498 from E*TRADE/Morgan Stanley and I believe there is an error in box 3. I want to verify what should be included in box 3 before I call customer service for what I'm sure will be a long aggravating conversation. When I subm... read more
azk54 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 16m ago by fanfare
Turbotax says I owe an unusually high amount of federal taxes this year (2023). The problem seems to be the RSU shares that were traded to cover taxes. I'm not confident they are properly credited against my taxes paid. When I delete or add these tra... read more
tmurraysdca1 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 47m ago by Mike9241
It's my understanding this should be in Box 14 of my W2, but said box is empty. Only "Box 12c V" is populated with the total value of my shares at vest (no taxes taken out) even though taxes were in fact taken out on the vest date in July 2023 & were... read more
uk05 ‎Posted January 27, 2024 | Latest post an hour ago by tmurraysdca1
Hello I am resident in France and have self employment income (Schedule C). This is covered under the totalization agreement with France, as social security taxes are already being paid to France. For this situation no US SE tax is required, and the ... read more
jetlife2 ‎Posted an hour ago
My mother is 94 and her driver's license has expired. Will she be able to e-file next year without a valid driver's license?
gadgetgrl3 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by SteamTrain
My mother is 94 and her driver's license just expired. Will she be able to e-file next year without a valid license?
gadgetgrl3 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by rjs
I just got a notice from my bank that they sent a Revised Statement as of 4/26/2024 of my 2023 Tax and Year-End Statement to the IRS.This revised statement now has information on the Summary of Form 1099-OID box, which previously was empty when I got... read more
NelehCr0z ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 2 hours ago by NelehCr0z
I have a Solo Roth 401K with my after tax contributions that was deposited on a traditional 401K and then immediately rolled over to the Roth account, however I also have done the same with my company profit sharing which I understand now that it’s a... read more
RC0857 ‎Posted 3 hours ago
i only have social security and some saving account interest as income yet i need to know why i did not qualify for a frree return ?
DebMil322 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
My wife and I are married and live together, currently expecting our first child. There's a sizable income disparity my gross is around $200k, hers is roughly $45k. Who should claim the child on the returns? In case it's relevant we can't file jointl... read more
OrangeRob ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
I have a W2-GU from my employer that has no federal income tax paid shown. What should I do?
Referee06 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
shellard-adamj ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by rjs
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies