turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jcirbee

Insurance Federal ID

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Insurance Federal ID

have absolutely no idea of what you are asking.

jcirbee

Insurance Federal ID

Ins Co ID number. It’s the only thing it’s asking me before submitting. Says it’s on 1099-HC. I don’t even have a 1099-HC, I’ve been checking for days on the phone for hours. Why is it asking for this number from a form I surely do not have

Insurance Federal ID

The 1099-HC form is a Massachusetts document which serves as proof of health insurance coverage for MA adult residents. Every MA resident who has insurance will receive an annual 1099-HC form which is completed and provided by your insurance carrier.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/i-did-not-receive-a-massachusetts-form-1099-hc-on... 

jcirbee

Insurance Federal ID

I quit. I’m done with this. I have spent HOURS and HOURS on the phone ALL WEEK with my Massachusetts health insurance, the health connector, and my insurance plan. Every single one of these phone operators has told me all week that they don’t have that form, they don’t provide it to me, and to try and call every one else who also insists they can’t give it to me. Apparently it’s just impossible and i can’t do my taxes. I’m gonna crawl across the highway  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies