Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

arjunkm

I've filed my taxes on Apr 15 (accepted on 16th Apr) and provided bank info for the tax that is due to be paid. It hasn't been deducted from my account yet. Wt shud I do?

Federal taxes only (WA state). Filed on April 15th and Federal return accepted on 16th April.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

I've filed my taxes on Apr 15 (accepted on 16th Apr) and provided bank info for the tax that is due to be paid. It hasn't been deducted from my account yet. Wt shud I do?

You can go to the IRS Direct Pay site and initiate the payment yourself instead of waiting for the IRS to debit your account.  

Use the following link to get started:  IRS Direct Pay

@arjunkm

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

the Tax Day has moved to July 15 and it will be deducted then.

Call IRS on 353 minus 4537 area code 888 to cancel your direct debit.

If you pay direct now make sure to cancel the payment already set up otherwise you will pay twice and it takes months for the return of the excess payment.

Or you can just sit tight and wait for the payment to happen ... due to the virus shutdown the IRS has only focused on getting out Stimulus payments and processing  returns with refunds ... balance due returns will not process until July.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies