I received a form 1099-InT form for the first time ever. And it was from the irs. Not my bank. What do I put as the payor name? How do I include this in my taxes?

Enter it like any other 1099-INT.

The payer is "US Treasury"

You enter it like you do any other interest payments you received.   The payer name is Internal Revenue Service - IRS.   You can type 1099int into the search bar, press enter, and then click on the Jump to 1099int link in the results.  This will take you directly to the 1099-INT entry screen.   Make sure you are inside of your return before you use the search feature.