I qualify for free file fro IRS. Credit Karma did my federal. i only need state taxes filed. how is this possible?

It is not possible.   A state can only be filed if federal is accepted first.    File the state with CK.

visit your state revenue website to find their free online filing page.

My federal was accepted when I did it with CK. CK doesn't have a access to do my states tax return. I am unable to process it with CK. I have been trying to find a way to 9nly do my state, but even with the free file, every place wants me to re file me federal.

You cannot re-file federal.   State returns cannot be e-filed unless the Federal is first accepted and passed the IRS security checks.   There is no way to e-file a state without the federal.

You can enter ALL of your Federal information as if you were filing so that the Federal exactally matches the return already filed, and then add a state.   Print the return for mailing and then only mail the state.