Re: How do I update Employer Stock Transaction Wor...

How do I update Employer Stock Transaction Worksheet (Capital Gain Wks)? I entered wrong info in some columns in line 14 and would like to re-enter, but don't know how.

Now stuck on line 14 column e, but would like to update previous columns in line 14.

The very best way, the safest way, to fix these errors is to go back to the "Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other" interview, find the trade or trades and delete them, then re-enter the trades using the correct information.  Trying to work directly on internal worksheets can prevent you from e-filing and can also void TurboTax's accuracy guarantee.