Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mohb37

How can a get a copy of my 2018 tax return since unable to update my old information nor login so I opened a new account with new info to get access? been frustrating!

I tried calling the x-xxx-xxx-xxxx to talk to a human, tried updating my information with new current home address, new email, new phone # since I don't have access to old info but kept getting messages to login to turbo tax wanting to send verification code using old phone number & old email on file that i can longer verify to be able to login and getting caught in a vicious circle. And so I opened new account with my New Home Address, New Email Address and New Phone Number hoping that I would get the help I so desperately need from Turbo Tax after using it for a numbers of years and Now am very sleepy frustrated, unsatisfied paying customer. I understand the security measures in place and is the reason I used Turbo Tax but it seems they don't even address the issue at hand and then assume I'm asking for something else not addressing what i am asking for and need. I just need my paid 2018 Turbo Tax return for my AGI & pins... Thank You
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

How can a get a copy of my 2018 tax return since unable to update my old information nor login so I opened a new account with new info to get access? been frustrating!

If you did not e-file by midnight last night your time then it is now too late to e-file the return at all. Log back in and in the file tab choose the mail in option then the proper forms and instructions will be populated and presented to you in the PDF file you will print from the print center.

If you did try to e-file yesterday, and return was rejected then you have until Tuesday to correct the error and refile the return. If you cannot do this in the next five days then your only option will be to mail in the return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies